From “we need someone yesterday” to “help me find a needle in a haystack”, Imperial Design Personnel offers plenty of placement options that fit seamlessly into your existing hiring program.
- Evaluate or test drive a candidate before making a permanent commitment
- Receive help from an industry expert to locate a candidate with a specific skill set
Short/Long Term Contracts
- Meet needs during a peak in business without making a permanent commitment
- Bring in an expert to train current employees on recently purchased technology or new business practices
- React quickly to the unexpected loss of a key player
- Source candidates actively and passively seeking employment from our proprietary database with 25 years of data
- Bring in additional qualified candidates to create a basis of comparison for those already being considered
- Save time and resources spent on searching for candidates with highly specific skill sets
Meet Our Leadership Team
Imperial Design Personnel staff come to work each day with a passion to serve the client. Sourcing the right candidate for each unique role requires thoughtful listening and constant communication. Meet the individuals who bring these qualities to the team:
We'll gain a comprehensive understanding of both your organization and who your ideal candidate is.
Our talented team of technical recruiters will begin a detailed search process – sourcing candidates both actively seeking employment and those who are happily employed – resulting in a pool of the best candidates in the industry.
Following an in-depth screening process, we will email the information of the selected candidate to your organization.
After we agree on a time that works best for you and your staff, we will line up the interviewee with directions to your facility.
We will make all necessary arrangements with our candidate so that they are ready for their first day of work.
A staffing agreement outlining the terms in simple language will be emailed to your organization.
7. Follow Up
Our follow up process is built into all of our relationships with customers and contractors, as complete satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us. We take pride in getting it right and this ultimately shows in our high rate of successful placements.