Our Holland/Zeeland location is currently seeking both 2nd and 3rd Shift Supervisors. These roles are responsible for the supervision of 50+ hourly employees in a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and leading a team to achieve operations, quality, and continuous improvement goals through training, coaching, subject area, and effective communications
- Continuous improvement tools to reduce downtime, improve quality, reduce scrap, and achieve labor efficiency targets
- Implementing product and engineering changes successfully
- Participating in the development and implementation of cost reduction and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Facilitating continuous improvement and 6S activities for assigned manufacturing departments.
- Preparing reports and being prepared to discuss with management the status of departmental and/ or individual metrics, workload and current projects.
- Preparing detailed work instructions per ISO standards.
- Scheduling the repair and maintenance of manufacturing equipment as required
- Assisting engineering in the development of new products and processes.
Educational and Technical Requirements include:
- 3+ years of Manufacturing Supervisory experience is required
- Experience in Six Sigma/Lean processes is required
- A 2 or 4-year degree is a plus
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package along with a comfortable work environment. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume today!