$20.00 – 25.00/hr
North Muskegon, MI
We are seeking a Accounting Assistant for our operations in North Muskegon, MI to help with invoicing and data entry into the ERP system. If you have an accounting background and are looking for a position that offers growth then you are asked to apply to this position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Entering data into both Excel and the ERP system.
- Managing invoicing, which includes filing, copying, and physically distributing invoices.
- Communicating with customers through emails.
- Assisting with account reconciliations and forecasting based on cost trends and analyzing sales.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required; 4 year degree in accounting (or related field) preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel in particular) and computers required.
- Positive attitude and attention to detail required.
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and grow.
This is a long-term position that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume today!