Location: Grand Rapids
Seeking an Electrical Engineer and/or Electrical Technician to assist with our operations here in Grand Rapids. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of experience.
PLC Programming & Architecture
- Conceptualize, design, program and document PLC programs for various equipment and industrial applications.
2. Conceptualize, design and program HMI programs for various equipment and industrial applications.
3. Understand, setup and tune PID Loops.
4. Understand, program and tune variable frequency drives.
5. Understand and setup current loops.
6. Understand, program and consume various analog and digital industrial devices.
7. Understand and setup basic industrial networks such as Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, Modbus, TCP/IP and other forms of equipment communications.
Shop Testing and Acceptance testing
- Create PLC test programs.
2. Create HMI test programs.
3. Electromechanically test and IO check an electrical panel and PLC.
4. Travel to customer sites for factory acceptance testing.
5. Interact with customers on a professional and personal level.
6. Be the face of the company providing the highest level of customer service personally obtainable.
7 Perform onsite customer training pertaining to the commissioned equipment as necessary.
We offer excellent benefits and a competitive work environment. Interested candidates please respond with an updated resume today!