Currently looking for an Industrial Maintenance Apprentice to fill a 1st shift opening with a company located in Kentwood MI. Interested candidates should have experience with mechanical maintenance, welding, machining, electrical wiring, plumbing, pipe threading and machine building.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Apprentice
- Conduct preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Test production quality by visually inspecting ice for clarity, cube size and hole space.
- Complete safety checklists as required by the Safety/Risk Management Department.
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Adhere to the Code of Business Ethics.
Requirements of the Industrial Apprentice
- Experience with mechanical maintenance, welding, machining, electrical wiring, plumbing, pipe threading and machine building
- Experience reading blueprints
- Mechanically inclined
- Valid driver’s license