Grand Rapids MI
- Operating and maintaining a Laser to cut quality parts
- Loading sheets of steel needed for production
- General maintenance of laser: cleaning lenses, beam alignment, cleaning laser bed slats and dumping slug pans and dust collector barrel
- Production paperwork – first piece inspections, recording cycle times of part runs, part identification tags.
- Maintaining the gas tank system. Can change a gas cylinder properly.
- Overall, the employee will demonstrate the proper knowledge to safely perform all facets of running the Laser
- Employee will follow all established safety procedures
- Employee will be responsible to follow all established manufacturing processes and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to properly set up and operate Laser
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be dependable. Good attendance is a requirement.
- Must be able to follow policies and procedures
- Prior experience operating Lasers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Laser experience in a Manufacturing company