- High school diploma, or equivalent, with some post-secondary experience or related training.
- Preferred skills include technical classes in high school or post-secondary.
- Two (2) years or less experience in profession
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Perform all aspects of Machine Assembly
- Able to identify and solve problems in the three major areas of machine assembly.
- Transfer Engineering drawings and schematics into mechanical assemblies.
- Operate overhead cranes, drill press, pipe benders, saws, Hi/lo’s.
- Simple pipe bending and installation, hose fabrication and installation, small part fabrication, small power and hand tool operation.
- Machinery rigging and shipping.
- Basic welding skills
- Precision instrument and measuring device operation
- This position could lead into an Apprenticeship position