We are seeking 3 Skilled Machine Builders for both our Holland and Grand Rapids locations. This is a Direct Hire position with benefits. Pay is 20-30hr depending on experience. Please send a detailed resume to be considered for this openings. Thanks.
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, build standards, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction.
- Aligns components for assembly manually or with hoists and cranes.
- Has an understanding of the build process and how to make minor mechanical changes as needed.
- Puts parts together using hand tools, bolts, or screws.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes as necessary.
- Cuts and threads pipe as needed.
- Measures, cuts, bends, and assembles piping and conduit per standards.
- Assembly of subsystems for the machinery including: electrical systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic system, etc.
- Verifies conformance of parts to pick list and blueprints using measuring instruments such as tape measure, calipers, and gauges.
- Test completed equipment to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Complete inspection and QC paperwork.
- Track labor time for work electronically using ERP system.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Operation of saws, drills, various tools.
- Operation of forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Promote and contribute to a continuous improvement culture.
- Other duties as assigned.