Seeking an Operations Manager for our facility here in West Michigan. Qualified candidates should have 7+ years in a Management related position over a shop of 25-100 employees. Position will entail:
- Setting global standards for production, scheduling, material management, manufacturing engineering – maintenance, quality control and warehouse and facility maintenance operations.
- Assure all products manufactured meet specifications established for items produced.
- Responsible for leading and directing employees, including production supervisors, operators, technicians, and laborers.
- Dealing with overseas suppliers in Global Sourcing
- Direct and implement process improvements, which will improve safety and quality, while reducing lead time and costs.
- Timely and consistent reporting of department performance results within the company along with a comprehensive action plan which has been cascaded throughout department (includes safety, personnel, process, quality, housekeeping and lead-time).
- Lead the manufacturing floor in Lean and Waste reduction activities.
- Assure compliance of all company and state and federal regulatory agencies’ policies and regulations.
- Coordinate, communicate and follows up on key action items ensuring proper execution.
- Manages departmental CTPAT compliance standards in accordance with US Customs requirements.
Candidates with experience working in the Office Furniture Industry will be highly considered. Position offers excellent benefits and earning potential. Qualified candidate please respond with an updated resume!