We are in need of an Administrative/Accounting Assistant for our operations in Allendale, MI. In this role you will provide both administrative and clerical support to our facility,
**This is a part time position (24 hours/week) and the schedule is 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday/Wednesday/Friday**
- Provide efficient administrative and clerical support.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of effective administrative systems for the storage and prompt retrieval of information and papers.
- Track incoming/outgoing mail and produce documents/correspondence accurately and in a timely manner to ensure effective written communication.
- Effectively and efficiently handle multi-line telephone system and visitors; maintaining a high quality and professional service at all times to ensure effective oral communication.
- Accurately input daily work hours of employees.
- Accurately input accounts payable invoice and verify vendor statements.
- Accurately input daily receivables and prepare bank deposit.
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- 3+ years of office administrative experience heavily preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge (entering in accounts payables and receivables) required; experience with either Sage/Peachtree or QuickBooks preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.).
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity with a great company in Allendale, MI. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume today!