The primary responsibility of the Electrical Panel Builder is to work independently on completion of electrical panels in a variety of forms. Some of the tasks include the following:
- Understanding electrical schematics
- Test all panels to ensure proper wiring
- Take pride in work and understanding that cosmetics and function represents the company
- Have the ability to work alone or in groups depending on the panel build workload
- Ability to do field installations from time to time
The Electrical Panel Builder will also be responsible for working on contract manufacturing assembly products outside of the panel builds when the supervisor deems necessary.
Must be able to work well with others in a team setting and convey a positive image of the company in all actions and behaviors. Ability to take initiative and accept responsibility for job assignments / duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion.