Location: North Muskegon, MI
Pay: $75,000 – 95,000
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join our operations in North Muskegon, MI. If you have QA leadership experience within either the pharmaceutical or food industries then you are asked to apply to this position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that QA auditing operates efficiently and effectively.
- Conducting packing audits.
- Overseeing the activities of QA Auditors and producing direction and guidance as needed.
- Performing inspections and testing that is required for product release.
- Ensuring documentation is completed properly and in a timely manner.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree is heavily preferred.
- At least one (1+) year of experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical or food industries required.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP required.
- Experience with FDA audits preferred.
This is a long-term position that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume today!