Seeking a Quality Engineer for our operations here in Holland, MI. Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Coordinating customer concern responses for assigned customer accounts, including initial root cause responses, analysis, and updates.
2. Investigating quality issues of machined parts on the manufacturing floor and performing corrective actions
3. Writing PPAP’s and control plans
4. Leading cross-functional problem solving meetings with the goal of determining root cause for open customer concerns.
5. Overseeing product quality on the production floor for assigned customer accounts.
6. Coordinating customer concern responses for assigned customer accounts including initial root cause responses, analysis, and updates, ensuring the customer is being protected via proper containment at all times.
7. Investigating and processing ECR’s including coordination of data, negotiations/approvals, and advanced quality planning as required for product changes.
8. Reviewing inspection methods and work with the Launch Engineers, Gage Designer, and Quality Lab to provide continual quality improvement.
9. Interacting with both our Automotive and Furniture’s customers on quality issues
10. Participating in containment activities when needed.
11. Facilitating and mentoring team members throughout the organization in aggressive root cause analysis and corrective actions.
This is a long term position that offers excellent benefits and earning potential. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume