Seeking a Quality Engineer/Manager for our operations here in Holland, MI. Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating customer concern responses for assigned customer accounts, including initial root cause responses, analysis, and updates.
- Investigating quality issues of machined parts on the manufacturing floor and performing corrective actions
- Writing PPAP’s and control plans
- Leading cross-functional problem solving meetings with the goal of determining root cause for open customer concerns.
- Overseeing product quality on the production floor for assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinating customer concern responses for assigned customer accounts including initial root cause responses, analysis, and updates, ensuring the customer is being protected via proper containment at all times.
- Investigating and processing ECR’s including coordination of data, negotiations/approvals, and advanced quality planning as required for product changes.
- Reviewing inspection methods and work with the Launch Engineers, Gage Designer, and Quality Lab to provide continual quality improvement.
- Interacting with both our Automotive and Furnitures customers on quality issues
- Participating in containment activities when needed.
- Facilitating and mentoring team members throughout the organization in aggressive root cause analysis and corrective actions.
This is a long term position that offers excellent benefits and earning potential. Individuals with a background in machining operations will be highly considered. Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume.