- Use forklift to safely retrieve necessary materials which are needed to shear jobs based on work center schedules and travelers.
- Use forklift to put materials onto shearing table.
- Set up shear per job, and shear required quantities.
- Use the data collection computer to log set up time, run time, quantity of parts and materials used.
- Route the sheared materials to the appropriate machine for the next operation, based on traveler information.
- Keep accurate inventory of raw materials, and account for all materials used.
- Communicate quality information as necessary.
- Maintain and safely operate tools and equipment as assigned, including but not limited to tape measure, caliper, shear, and forklift.
- Lift and carry up to approximately 50 pounds
- Maintain an organized work area.
- Keep up with the shop work load, and preform tasks by required date.
- Maintain a full time understanding of your impact on the company’s quality system, as well as the company’s schedule.