Location: Kentwood, MI
We are seeking a 2nd Shift Shop Leader for our operations here in Kentwood, MI.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the weld/machining area.
- Lead a team of about 10 people (welders and machinists).
- Perform CNC set-ups and also CNC programming.
- Handle scheduling and fill-in as needed.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous CNC machining experience required and must possess the ability to be hands-on and perform set-ups and programming.
- Leadership capabilities preferred.
- Welding/fabrication experience preferred.
This is a long-term position that offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. Hours are 6 p.m.-6 a.m. Monday night-Friday morning (48 hours a week) Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume today!