Set up and monitor equipment and team performance metrics to improve effectiveness and productivity, and to provide learning dynamic for pcb layout, pad design, back to the design engineering function.
Duties and Responsibilities
o Soltec wave solder machine
o Universal VCD and DIP auto-insert placement machines
o Genrad test equipment and fixtures
o Speedline screen print and reflow oven machines
o Mydata high-speed SMT placement machine
o MDA test equipment and fixtures
o Other automated and semi-automated equipment.
- Insures the proper operation of all equipment within the manufacturing area, including changeovers and setups as required; is a “first-responder” during periods of equipment downtime.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance according to planned schedules.
- Creates, edits and revises equipment programs using DOS-based language programming, Windows-based programming and Linux-based software.
- Assist in equipment moves and shop floor rearrangement.
- Other relevant duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, a candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.