Compensation for the Test Technician
The starting salary for this position ranges from $15.00 to $20.00 per hour.
Currently looking for a skilled Test Technician to fill an opening for our operations here in Grand Rapids MI. Interested candidates should have 2+ years’ experience in Testing, Machine Repair, Tool and Die or has attended a trade school in a mechanic related discipline.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician
· Perform all testing required by our engineering team
· Set up and run tests per specifications
· Document test results
· Troubleshoot test machines
· Interact with Engineers on any changes or recommendations
· Benchmark testing
· Make sure tests are completed within customer timeline
· Calibrate test equipment
Requirements of the Test Technician
· 2+ years’ experience in Testing, Machine Repair, Tool and Die or has attended a trade school in a mechanic related discipline.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical fundamentals is required (voltage, current, continuity, reading electrical schematics, etc).
· Working knowledge of vehicle electrical/electronic systems (Body Controllers, J1939, CAN Bus, etc.)
· Experience with vehicle wire harnesses, automated test systems, and National Instruments data acquisition devices are preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.